8/08/2009

Ciklah goes cycling..




Cycling is new to me..
but i do find its really interesting, breathtaking!
I started cycling recently and i discovered a positive changes in me.
Just bought that MTB TBOLT of Proton, well Malaysian made but its gorgeous and splendid.
According to those that already have had it ..hardly being found and complaining abt it well...Malaysia Boleh. It cost me a little thousand but don mind.
TBOLT is powerful i shud say coz he(tbolt)hee..needs to carry someone heavy like me..but he did it!!...*senYum*
Cycling shall be my interesting, adorable , inspiring hobbies.. i'll make it a weekend routine of cycling at Putrajaya. Reached there by 7.30am regarless of Bulan Ramadhan...nothing to lose well it demontrates what really Muslims are although we are in fasting month..really.!

Last weekend i went to FRIM in Kepong ..with a friend of mine.
That was my 1st time and i do really enjoy it! Especially when you are cycling down the hill...wieeeeeeeeee....its a released indeed!! I can feel it...
Its really gone..its gone. But unfortunately i did not bring along my Nikon with me.
Well i wud suggest Bukit Bujang trail for the next experience...well for a trial...why not.

I do really wanna try something not hilly 40-50 degrees thats too much!..just a simple trail..an estate Elmina Estate..sounds cool
but offroad..i shall bring this matter up to Irfan next week.

Well it was hard at the first time..
i do feel gayat at the first ride..
you know never been on bike for a really long time...like ages..centuries lol..
and i do find that i do heavy..hahaha..what a freak..

Cycling will never be an ending story for me..
go on..and on..

in other words i will need a man who loves cycling as well..
its really enjoyable..i shud say.

Next insyaAllah am heading Bekelah in Maran ..!! Nikon is COMPULSORY anyway.
Never been there..i shud.!!